HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES! :)
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Rainbow Cupcakes!
Yesterday we had a BBQ at Audrey's place to celebrate Jonie's and Audrey's birthday. It was a potluck event so I decided to volunteer to make the dessert and made cupcakes. Since it was intended to be the birthday cake, I decided to do rainbow cupcakes, with the aid of Azmir of course. It was a team effort :) I did the yellow, pink and purple icing and Azmir did the orange, green and blue ones.

3 comments:
looks yummilicious, bravo both of you! I am thinking of making red velvet cupcakes soon hehe wish me luck.
red velvet? good luck!! :) There was a time when I was baking red velvet cupcakes non-stop...think it was when I just bought the hummingbird cookbook...now not so much :p
It was fun to do them cupcakes! Now back to my FRS head... urghhh
Post a Comment