This weekend I was away in Phuket for the Dispute Resolution Practice Group Joint Office Retreat. It was a 3 days 2 nights event with training on Risk Management and for us to get a chance to meet our colleagues from the Baker & McKenzie's office in Singapore and Jakarta. It was pretty fun except for the fact that it fell on my 6 years' anniversary weekend! >.<
When I got back on Sunday, Azmir came to pick me up from the airport with a white hydrangea!!! :D It was good to be back home :)
We then had our own little plan for the day and I took Monday off since half of my Sunday was gone in Phuket :P I had tons of work deadlines on Monday and Tuesday but I decided to do it remotely...at least that way I can still spend the day with Azmir albeit intermittently interrupted by bb e-mails and work related phone calls (sorry sayang!).
All in all, a good weekend! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment