Many things have been going on and I just thought it would be worthwhile to jot down the upshot of the weeks before this:-
1) Laduree Macarons! - One of the attachment student went to re-sit for one of the Bar papers in London and came back with Laduree Macaroons for me :) She came into my room on a Monday morning to say that she is back and handed me a light green paper bag with macaroons...it made my day!! :D
2) Went for a family day at PD (with my relatives on my dad's side) - Each family had to perform so we did a puppet dance from my niece's gymboree class and we won! lol I think everyone was very amused by Aqil and Hannah dancing to the puppet song.
The winning performance was posted on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150196182985614&oid=109242149141048&comments)
3) Had a good performance review and been given a 'downline' to support me :) - The partner realised that I am close to collapsing with my workload and instructed one of the pupil to be my full time support and give my instructions priority. If any other lawyers need the pupil to do their work before mine, the other lawyer have to get approval from the partner first!
I can finally see the light :)

3 comments:
Damn, I can't view the video!
Which flavours did you enjoy? I've only tried three different ones from Laduree and I thought they were just so-so. I've yet to find one I really like. Any recommendations from the batch you had?
Having an assistant, so long as they are efficient, seems like a good start to helping you cope with the massive workload!
you can't? hmmm probably due to restrictions by the person who posted it...
I enjoyed the chocolate one! I can taste the richness of the dark chocolate and it was really nice :)
Ok! I shall give the chocolate one a try next time then! I had the fruits medley, pistachio and I can't remember what else right now....but they were all just average tasting :(
Post a Comment