On 26 November 2010 I woke up bright and early at 6.00 am...prayed, took a shower and waited for the make-up artist to arrive. The photographers and the make-up artist actually came at about the same time. I already had a make-up trial run a few weeks before so there was nothing to worry about. I knew her style and I loved it :)
Mid way while I was getting ready, Audrey arrived and accompanied me in my room. She was wearing a baju kurung kedah and was asking me whether the head scarf she brought was okay hehe The solemnization was at the Masjid Wilayah Kuala Lumpur so she wanted to make sure her attire was okay.
By the time all the make-up was done we arrived the mosque at about 9.00 am. I was actually quite nervous that morning cause I didn't know what to expect. Unlike the reception at the hotel, we would have rehearsals so everyone would know exactly what would happen at a certain time.
When I arrived the mosque, I was not sure where to go, where to sit and hence was a bit jittery. All my relatives were around busy welcoming guests and I was thankful to have Audrey and my sister right by my side all along.
Everything went very smoothly with Azmir having to only pronounce the lafaz nikah once :) After that everyone adjourned to the eating hall and Azmir and I had our own portrait shots around the mosque.

2 comments:
congrats mimi and azmir!!!
Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment