So I went to the office yesterday after lunch (purposely dressed casual :P), discussed my legal opinion with the partner, had my mid term review session and managed to clear everything and made a dash out of the office at about 7. 45 pm :D
Most of the time when I was at the office I closed my room door and tried to lay low...at one point my secretary came in and asked "are you 'physically' here?" to which I said "No, I'm not" (i.e. I don't want to review or sign anything) hahahah But she looked so stressed so I decided too look into the matter...luckily it was minor :P
After that was bliss! :) Met up with Azmir to go for a karaoke session together with Farizal to celebrate his birthday (Happy Birthday Sayang! :D) and went home feeling so much better. From now on I can dedicate my time to preparing for my big day! :)
3 more days!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment