Saturday, November 20, 2010

6 more days to go!!

In less than a week I will be married!!!

*mixture of nervousness and excitement all in one*

So technically I'm supposed to be on leave already. Technically.

Unfortunately I was not able to clear all my work last Friday. It was such a stressful Friday...things got a little better when I resigned to the fact that I will probably have to go in on Monday. I actually have to go to the office to clear some final assignments and do my mid term performance review :P

The plan is to work from home and then pop by the office for a short while to discuss some matters with the partners, attend to any amendments send it out and leave! I don't want to work at the office cause if I do that then there is a risk that I will never leave :P Monday has to absolutely be my last day..after that I can focus 100% on wedding preparations :)

So close already till the big day!!!

2 comments:

Deena.T said...

mimi!! make sure no more working after monday afternoon k, grrrr! Nanti pengantin muka penat!

All the best sweetie, I hope all goes well, and may Allah bless your union. Can't wait to see pics!

Amethyste said...

That's the plan dina!! Wish me luck that I succeed :P I so do not want to look tired on my wedding day k