Monday, September 20, 2010

My Best Friend's Sister's Wedding

Jonie's sister got married on 18 September 2010 and Audrey, Sheryl, Azmir and I were invited to go. Sheryl was performing that night so Audrey and I went early to give her moral support and help her get ready i.e give our views on which dress she should wear and put on her makeup. Jonie had a room at the hotel so we crashed there.

The wedding was limited to close friends and family and had a very nice feel.

As for Sheryl's performance, it was great! :) She performed Alicia Keys 'If I Ain't Got You' and Adelle 'Make You Feel My Love'.

Jonie also prepared a surprise video for her sister and it was so brilliant and funny!! I laughed non-stop until tears were actually coming out from my eyes. I don't know how to describe it but it was definitely not the typical slideshow photos. It was awesome!

After that we hung around the hotel for a bit and left at about 1.30 am. A very fun wedding! :)

Before the reception
Shauntaine and Justin
Azmir admiring the bride :P
with Herbert, Ballie & Jo
Superstar! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls look great, and Sheryl looks especially smashing in that last picture!!!