Since my Birthday was on the 3rd day of Raya, did not have time to go anywhere that day since I was travelling back to my hometown at Perak. So I got some birthday treats on Wednesday :)
Firstly I met up with Hafiz for my birthday lunch treat. The plan was that I pick the time and date and he would settle the rest. But when he came to pick me up, we got stumped at the same question yet again so where are we going.....What happened to 'I will settle the rest'?!! :P
We went to the Curve since I just went to 1U yesterday. I had 3 options, the Chocolate Lounge, Paddington Pancakes or Bubba Gump. Hafiz said we should go Bubba Gump since I have not been there before. So Bubba Gump it is! Everything in the menu actually looks yummy so it was very difficult to choose what to eat! We decided to share since we were not sure what the portion was like. It was a very nice birthday treat :)
Speckled Lemonade with real Strawberries
Combination of crabmeat, lobster, shrimp and fish
Shrimp salad (always need my vegies)
Later on at night, I met up with Jo & co to try out this new place at Empire Gallery Mall, Subang called Whisk Expresso Bar / Bake Shop. Sheryl has been meaning to take us there and I have been very curious about this place. Since we were out for desserties, it was a good time to try it out.
Hummingbird Cake - had a nice banana flavour to it
Macarons!
Red Velvet - very nice and moist
Mochacinno con la Nutella
All in all it was a very nice cozy place :) The only downside is that it is a little small. So if you're planning to have a big gathering there, it probably wont be the best idea.

2 comments:
Azmir and I should have crushed your birthday lunch... Hahaha (evil laugh) Party crasher.
The cakes look nice! But the macarons are a horrid colour!! What were they like?!
Am catching up on your entries....
Post a Comment