Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shopping at KLCC

Today I decided to go to KLCC with Azmir to look for things for our hantaran. I was thinking of getting a nice clutch or evening bag for one of the items. I remembered some time ago seeing a nice dark purple one at Marc Jacobs so I decided to swing by the store. Unfortunately it wasn't there and there was nothing that I fancied.

So after walking floor after floor looking at things, I decided. Today is going to be the day that I finally get the Burberry Bag hehe

But before that we passed by Coach and saw this cute lilac bag. So we stepped into the store to check it out. I think the size would be nice to put on a tray for the hantaran and I really like the colour and the design. Not flashy or loud, but nice and simple. But hmmm I have to ponder for a bit more just in case I find something nicer.

So next stop, Burberry!

I saw the bag I wanted and straight away went for it. Even though I already tried it on on 2 different occasions at The Gardens, I tried it on again to get Azmir's opinion hehe

Verdict: Get it! :)



They didn't have the other one for me to compare as it was sold out already :P Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter since this one actually looks better on me when I try it on.

So I am now a happy bird :)


3 comments:

Deena.T said...

congrats on your first designer hand bag buy!

Amethyste said...

Thanks Dina! hehe :)

eta carinae said...

you made the right choice! :P