Thursday, August 5, 2010

Burberry Bag

It all started when they had this nice Burberry bag on display at Isetan. Everytime I go out to buy food for lunch I would see it and it started to really grow on me. Of course that time I was still a chambering pupil and thus could not afford it.

Since last year was a good year for me in terms of work, I figured that I deserve a bit more pampering :P So I decided that I would get myself a Burberry Bag :)

So the other day I went to try on some of the bags with one of my colleagues after work and narrowed it down to these two:

BLACK AND GREY CHECK LOWRY BAG
SMALL SMOKED CHECK TOTE BAG

The first day the second one looked better and the second day this first one looked better! So now I'm in a pickle. The price difference between the two is RM500 and at the moment the more expensive one is the one that looked nicer on me when I tried it out.

Decisions...decisions!

2 comments:

Deena.T said...

i think the second one suits you more ;)

eta carinae said...

I pick the first!