Yesterday night I had a very strange dream that made me stopped to ponder. It is quite normal for me to dream at night but usually I am able to make the connection between the dream and my real life experiences or circumstances. But last night was a bit different...
Like most dreams, I can't recall exactly what it is about but I do remember the feel of the dream. Somewhere familiar yet unknown, surrounded by people yet starkingly alone and somehow longing for something.
When I really think about it, I think it is not so far from reality. After all this time, I can't help but feel there is some kind of void that has never been quite fulfilled. Maybe it is the idealist side of me that is getting the better of me....and realising that it is just not achievable makes me feel disheartened...

0 comments:
Post a Comment