Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Home

It's been a while since I last updated this space. Being preoccupied with work seems to be the easy excuse to why I have not been writing but I guess truth of the matter is I haven't really felt like writing anything.

But today is a bit different I guess. I feel like I'm about to take a big step in my life....to make the biggest financial purchase of my life (thus far)...yes you guessed it...I'm finally going to buy a property.

After Azmir and I got married, we have been looking around for places for quite a bit but have not reached a stage where we ever come close to buying anything. There is always something holding us back. Maybe we are also quite picky...it has to be in PJ, fairly decent sized, near my parents place, not congested, nice area, accessible and of course affordable. 

Sometimes I wonder why is it so hard to find a place that I like and I think for me, it's probably because I'm being pampered in staying at such a great home. When I say great I don't mean that its this huge luxurious bungalow in DJ or anything of the sort but its just that it is so warm and comfy...its a home. My parents have built a wonderful home for us and I guess its time for me to start building one for Azmir and I and our family. My dream house was never one that is big and fancy but one that is nice and cosy. So no matter which property I end up buying, I'm going to make it a point to make sure its very nice inside :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your parents have built such a LOVELY home, it's particularly hard to leave WW

But starting from scratch is hard for sure. So much goes into making a home comfortable and personalized, it's a lot to take on! But think of it as a fun process too!

Wah! Keep me updated on what happened!!