Today I had an appointment at Rainforest Spa for a 135 minutes pampering session consisting of a jacuzzi session, body scrub and aromatherapy massage! It was delayed/belated portion of big birthday gift from Azmir.
The place is located at Green Canopy at Setia Alam, Shah Alam. First thing that came to mind was that it seems kinda far and since I don't know the area, I didn't know exactly what to expect. But when we got there I was pleased :) The place is done up nicely with a nature concept..lots of trees and flowing water....hence the name.
We started off with a 20 minute jacuzzi where they provided us with Lemongrass drink and a wet peppermint towel for us to place on our face while we were enjoying the jacuzzi. The wet towel was very cooling and a nice counter to the hot jacuzzi water.
After that I had my Apple scented body scrub. It was my first time going for a body scrub and I liked it! I felt super clean after that and refreshed.
Last but not least was the aromatherapy massage. I could feel the masseuse trying to untangle the 'knots' behind my back :P This lasted for about an hour I think after which I just felt like sleeping there and then. So relaxing!
All in all, a very great pampering session and a nice way to close 2011.
Happy New Year Everyone! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment