Finally settled the wedding rings! Ended up choosing the design from Selberan. After work Azmir and I dropped by the store to confirm the purchase and paid the deposit. It will take about 2 weeks for the rings to be done. Mine in white gold and Azmir's in platinum.
After that we went for dinner and had gelato at Gelatissimo. We had chocolate caramel and forest berries :) Ice-cream on a Monday night, a good way to counter the Monday blues :P
Another thing I managed to settle last weekend was the set list for the string quartet. So far the repertoire consist of songs from Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Debussy, Chopin, Mozart, Strauss and Rachmaninov. Some of them are actually piano pieces so I'm waiting for confirmation on whether they will be able to play it. I sure hope they can :)
The other major thing left is to go to Hilton and choose the Pelamin, cake and the floral arrangement.
So far I'm right on track ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment