Last Saturday I went for my first facial with Audrey. It wasn't a full blown facial as they didn't even have any extraction or anything but merely a facial massage and treatment. We actually won a voucher from treasure hunt and decided to go together :)
Before we started we got asked a series of questions:-
Do you take any contraceptive pills? - No
Are you on a diet? - No
Do you exercise regularly? - No
Do you get enough sleep every night? - No
Do you have a stressful lifestyle? - Yes
Terrible! >_<
The facial treatment was pretty good and the products they used had a very nice fruity smell hehe After the facial they served us tea and bananas.
After that Audrey and I headed to Marmalade at Bangsar Village for some desserts. We had Apple Crumble and chococlate cupcakes :D
Once we were done with desserts and while we were on our way back, we had a minor digression after seeing this lovely pair of heels on display. Couldn't resist the temptation to try it on and in the end I ended up buying myself a new pair of heals :) It was just too nice! hehe

1 comments:
Somehow I feel this entry is incomplete without a picture of the said pair of pretty heels :P
Post a Comment