Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Clock Is Ticking...

Its already October and I have a feeling this month is going to fly!

So what have I been doing? Running around making sure I settle all of my wedding stuff asap! I finally settled my 6 weeks leave with HR and have the official approval in the online system :)

Already collected Azmir's tuxedo from Spark Manshop and went for a first fitting of my bridal gown for the reception. It took 3 months to tailor! Now they just have to adjust the length and the shrug so I have an appointment for the final fitting tomorrow morning.

My shoes that I customised from Thomas Chan is done and today went to Ariani to tailor my tudung for the solemnisation ceremony.

Have started assigning roles to people...Jonie for my pengapit, Sheryl and Farizal performing, Audrey video recording the performance, my brother in charge of IT technical matters and my brother in law as the wedding manager.

Things left to do:-

1) Finalise guest list and sending out wedding invitation cards
2) Finalise song set list for the string quartet
3) Pick up my baju nikah once its ready
4) Settle the Pelamin design and flower arrangement for the hotel reception
5) Choose wedding bands
6) Settle hantaran items and go for an appointment with the hantaran designer lady next week


0 comments: