Today I woke up early to start decorating my cake. For this year's Raya I decided to make a chocolate house :) The part I love most about baking is the decorating bit so this was going to be much fun! I bought chocolate sticks, mini M&Ms and hundreds and thousands for the decorating.
Back of the chocolate house
Because Raya was on a Friday, everyone came a little later than usual. When Jonie, Jin Han, Audrey and Sheryl came, there were still a lot of my relatives around. Luckily they managed to find some place to sit!
Later at night when most of the people went back already, my family brought out a strawberry cake and started singing happy birthday to me :) It's 2 days early so it was a surprise!
Next up - 2nd Raya - destination: Rembau, Negeri Sembilan

4 comments:
Awww your chocolate house is so cute! Maybe if you have more time and space you could make a garden for the house too www
Where did your Birthday cake come from?
Haha yeah..my brother said it needs a garage too :P
It came from Sun Moulin. It's the same place that my strawberry cake always comes from
Oh I see! It's pretty!
Nah, it doesn't need a garage! A garden and horse stable is way cuter WWW A garage would make it so 'real'.
Since it's two days after that, Happy Birthday!!! I sent you something in the mail, I hope you get it soon (or have received it already!)
I was actually tempted to hijack some of my nephews' figurines and place it at the house :P
Thanks for the wish! ^^ Haven't received anything in the mail yet...possibly due to the festive holidays. Will definitely let you know once I have ;)
Post a Comment