Even though the announcement was going to be made on Wednesday night, I think we all knew that Raya would be on Friday. That same night I checked my Blackberry to see an e-mail from the managing partner of the firm wishing all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya and declaring Thursday as half day!! Woo hoo!! :D
Half day is a tricky business. Most often it simply means we can leave at 5 or 6 pm :p But today I was determined to leave by 2 pm latest since I need to bake a cake for Raya tomorrow. Sharp 1pm I activated my 'out of office' and hoped that no client would call me with some emergency...like what happened on Christmas eve -_-;
At 1.30 pm I made my exit! :D
Got home, bought some ingredients and started baking! For the end product, well that will have to wait till my next post ;)
For now, I would like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and maaf zahir & batin :)

2 comments:
I hope you have a nice break and a nice Raya!!
Can't wait to see your cake!!!
BTW One of my comments came up on the wrong post!!! I have no idea how that happened but I think you know which one. Sorry if it didn't make sense at the time >_<
Thanks! Oh yeah, I know which comment you are talking about :P
Post a Comment