Saturday, July 3, 2010

End of FY2010

It is the end of financial year 2010 at my firm and I must say that I am very pleased with the letter that I got from my practice group leader. All that hard work paid off! :)

So as a treat to myself, I went to Charles & Keith today for some shopping. It has been a rewarding year and I think I am entitled to some pampering. So I bought myself:-



A handbag
a new pair of heels: Rosetta Charm

I also bought several new pair of earrings and then went to get a haircut. The best part about buying the bag is that I can use it for my trip. My girlfriends and I are going for a holiday in Bangkok in conjunction with my bachelorette party or hen's night as some might call it.

I haven't been on a trip out of the country for about 2 years now and am really looking forward to it! This is also the first time that I have applied for leave from work to go on a holiday ever since I started working :p The only down part is that I have so many assignments that I have to clear this coming week before I can have a peaceful holiday. So from tomorrow onwards, I will probably be working 24/7 to clear off everything.

Saturday - free and easy, Sunday - back to work!

4 comments:

mr dx said...

It does seem that whenever I leave you for a bit you go shopping :P

Farah Haida said...

teruk lahh encik nih... ish ish...
wahhhhhhhhhhh mimi.. congrats... i just see the word "paid off"
hahah

Anonymous said...

I think you'll look nice in those shoes if I imagine you wearing them!

Have fun on your trip!

But ewwww Hen's Night is such vulgar and dated term. Stick to using bachelorette party by all means!!!

Amethyste said...

Mr dx: No comment. I believe it's coincidental :P

Farah: Hehe yeap ;)

Pinky: I've worn the shoes twice at work already hehe The more I look at it, the more I like it. Next thing I want to get is a Burberry handbag :)