Sunday, May 9, 2010

Die Cuts With A View

I went to Craft Haven yesterday to look at their things. I've passed by this shop many times but was always under the impression that they only had painting materials. Clearly I was wrong as they has so many nice decorated papers to do cards, scrap books etc. It is sort of like Paper Chase in UK.

I actually love making cards for people. I used to do it a lot when I was studying and enjoy trying to come up with new card designs. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to do it since bar school days.

So I came across this US paper brand "Die Cuts With a View" when I was browsing around in Craft Haven and really love their products. I was actually half considering on buying the Linen Closet collection and making my own wedding invitation cards with them! :P


Unfortunately, they have very limited sales here in Malaysia and the stock they have wont be enough for that purpose. I tried seeing if I could purchase it online but delivery is limited to within the US. Plus I wonder if it is really a viable option with my working schedule....


These are some of the prints I love:



5 comments:

eta carinae said...

the cards really suits your style :)

Amethyste said...

Right? I really love the prints! :)

Farah Haida said...

byk nye kejeeeeeeeeeeeeee nak buat semue wedding cards by hand!!!
but if u do find the time to do that, i want the handmade one!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

The first one's really lovely! It's a bit liberty-printesque in a way and would even look good on a dress.

As for handmade cards/invitations, while it may add a nice personal touch, do be aware that if nothing else about the preperations are in accordance with that, having this one and only personal touch may come off as a bit haphazard and out of theme.

Amethyste said...

Very true...I think I'm going to go for a customized card in the end with hydrangeas as the theme :)