One day before Raya I decided to bake Death by Chocolate. It has always been my thing to contribute a dessert for Raya. I just bought this dessert cookbook which has 365 different recipes of all sorts and decided to pick this one because I have never tried it before. My sis and I also wanted to do a fruit tart and decided on a cherry and peach tart. We figured it will have a nice balance, one fruity and another chocolate-y ^^
As for the Raya morning itself, I was busy helping out in the kitchen. I was also assigned with the task of making Eggplant Parmesan and of course helping out with the preparation of the Laksa Johor. I managed to settle everything just in time before all the guests started to arrive.
Death by Chocolate
Cherry and Peach Tart
Aqil
Later that night I went out with Jonie and the rest to the Look out Point to experience the night view of KL. It was beautiful :)
The view of KLCC when we were on the way to the Look Out Point

5 comments:
one could definitely die from chocolate overdose in that one, but die smiling nonetheless ;P
So now you can take me to Lookout Point la ye? heheh ;)
That may be a bit difficult since we relied on audball's GPS :P I didn't really take note of the road...I was snoozing half way at the back seat hehe
Your cake looks really yummy! Only wish that you had taken a picture of the inside as well (okay that and being able to try some would be nice too wwww). It looks great from the outside though!
wow!! another new look??!! you must be really bored..hahaha :P
death by chocalate looks sooooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice!!!!!!!!!! i wantttttttttt...
pls pls... teach me to bake that one. hehe
Post a Comment