Time really does fly! I can't believe that it is already reaching the end of my holidays :(
Today I finally managed to settle all of my court papers filings. After a week of running to court, Bar Council, Bar Committee and the AG's Chambers in Putrajaya, I am finally done with all the paper work. So now I am all set for the Long Call on 29 August 2009 :)
I think this holiday has been filled with running errands, be it work related or personal errands. So I wouldn't say that I had that much time to just chill. For the first week I was constantly checking my office e-mail through my Blackberry....until it went into SOS mode all of a sudden. Can't do much with it now. I took it as a sign that I should not be thinking about work for at least one week of my holiday :P
Last weekend was pretty great as it was the first time I went treasure hunting with Jonie, Audrey and Azmir. It was a full day hunt starting from the KL Bird Park all the way to Pulai Springs Resort in Johor. I think this was the part that I really felt like I was on holiday. I think it has to do with being somewhere else other than KL. Spending the night at a nice hotel also added to the nice holiday feel :) Oh and to top it all off, our team actually won first place!! What a great first treasure hunt hehe
I guess I still have 3 more days of my holiday left. I should probably try and make the most out of it cause after this, things are going to get busy!

2 comments:
it was great fun having you as a co-driver hehe ;)
aww holidays are coming to an end...sigh..back to work
first prize????????????
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
soooooooo coooooooollllllllllllll
haih
i wanna be on holiday
2 months + more
Post a Comment