I have finally completed my chambering period!! :D
So what happens now? Well, I am taking 2 weeks off before I join back the firm as an Associate. I have cleared my chambering desk on Sunday and just cleared my work so that I can now have peace of mind during my break.
There is so much to do during this holiday period that I am just wondering how am I going to squeeze it all into 2 weeks :P My ultimate aim however is definitely to just chill :)
I want to go on a holiday, enjoy nice desserty places, perhaps go shopping, bake some nice cakes, watch movies, catch up with some friends, play the piano, reply some letters and catch up on some sleep! hehe

4 comments:
You changed the layout!
Ahahaha yes, please write me a letter www Enjoy your short break!
yup...I felt like changing it for the fun of it :)
I will write to you soon...just need a nice letterset :P
new layout! hmmm. seems too purplish haha :P was too used to the old one methinks.
Yeah...it is a lot more purple compared to my previous layouts. I think it will slowly grow on you :P
Post a Comment