Since I'm still on Raya leave, I'm taking this opportunity to sort out all of my wedding preparations. Went to SSF at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman to check out some hydrangeas in the morning and then went for lunch with my family at Pasta Zanmai.
Later we also dropped by Parkson. My mom wanted to try the new Dior fragrances and since we were already there, I decided to buy my make-up set for the hantaran. Since I don't know much about make-up, it was very helpful to have my mom there to tell me what are the basic items I needed.
After that I went to the Kelana Jaya Government Clinic to do the HIV screening and then went to SSF at Sri Damansara to buy curtains and bed spread for my room.
I also promised my eldest sis that I would visit Aqil to play with him today. By the time I settled all of my errands, I got to my sis's apartment at about 7 pm. Wanted to drop by just for a little while but my nephew wouldn't let us go home. My second sis and I wanted to sneak out when he was taking a shower but it was so hard to persuade him to shower and when he finally gave in and right before he went into the bathroom he said "don't go home yet okay?"
It's like he knew! :P
No aunt in the world would have the heart to go back after that! So we waited till he was ready to go to bed before leaving.

3 comments:
Cute sgt!!!
You did so much in one day!! Kind of amazing^^ So what kind of make up did you end up getting? Was the perfume your mom interested in Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet? I just got that one recently!
It's nice that your newphew wants you to stay heehee^^ It's nice to have fun aunts I guess! But don't sneak out on him! I think that that may result in teaching him something bad without you even intending to.
She bought the Dior Addict..the the dark blue one...really strong smell :P
It is definitely fun playing with him :) He was very cute the other day that I feel like visiting him again cause I'm starting to miss him..
Post a Comment