This weekend was a Raya cookies baking weekend. We are not baking much this year, just three kinds, biskut arab, mazola and nescafe. I was baking cookies from 9.00 - 3 pm on Saturday and from morning till the afternoon today. Now it's all done :)
Next up - planning what cake / dessert to make for Raya. Have some options lined up...but it also depends on whether Thursday is a half day at the office. If not, don't think I can find the time to do it :P
Oh and the other day I found a hydrangea plant at home! My parents bought it recently and I think its real pretty! :D I just hope it survives...

3 comments:
the days when we made biskut arab at 68 BFR hehe... *miss*
i miss the biskut arabbbbbbbbbb.. hukhuk. and you girls, of course
Those were definitely fun times! :) The easiest biscuit to make and yet one of the nicest hehe
Post a Comment