Its that time of the year where my perfume is running low and I feel the need to change the perfume I'm using. Not that I don't like it anymore, it's just that I have somewhat gotten bored of it :P
So I decided to go to Sasa the other day but got terribly annoyed by the salesgirls who I felt were somewhat invasive. One of them was trying to get me to buy the fragrances by highlighting the promotion that they had. But when I started questioning her further about it, such as how it works, what exactly will I be getting, is the discount applicable for the present or next purchase, she was struggling a bit with the answers and then went off to do something else.
Everything was fine and dandy from thereon until another one approached me! -_-;
I can usually tolerate it but I think it really got to me when even the security guard was starting to follow me and pressing me to try the fragrances! I was like wth?! Since it became apparent to me that I could not shop in peace, I decided to leave the store.I then went to Perfume Gallery.
I was looking for a sweet fruity smell and tried, amongst others, the following:
1) Escada Marine Grove - I actually liked it but thought that the scent might just be a bit too fruity. If there was a smaller bottle I might have purchased it.
2) Anna Sui Flight of Fancy - I quite liked the scent though I thought it was a bit strong at times.
3) DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom - Very nice and sweet smelling even though there was no fruity scent to it.
4) Escada Incredible Me - This had the consistent sweet escada fragrances smell though I felt that it was very normal.
After a lot of sniffing back and forth, I decided to buy the DKNY one and I'm happy with the choice I made :)


3 comments:
ah, a break from work-related entries. very nice! ;)
I went and sampled some of these just to see what they were like! I found three of them, but I have yet to come across the one you ended up getting! WWW
it has to look like a fruit to entice mimi?
Post a Comment