I think it's about time I updated my blog, seeing how my last entry was last year in October 2009...
Things have been rather hectic lately with work. I've seem to have lost my ability to stay up late to work. So my trend lately has been such that I will doze off around 11 pm (with my laptop and lights on), wake up around 3 am to complete the work till about 6 am and then sleep for a bit (with the lights off) and wake up around 6.45 am to get ready for work. Luckily I'm the kind of person who can still function with minimal sleep although I must say I did start to feel the after effects at about 4 pm the next day when I was trying very hard to concentrate and make sense of a judgment I was reading :P
This weekend is a long break for me and I suppose for everyone else so I am taking this opportunity to relax, catch up on some sleep and meet up with friends whom I haven't seen in a while :) Yesterday I wanted to watch Avatar (since it's probably going to finish showing in the movies soon and not sure when else I will be able to catch it) but when we went to the cinema it was actually sold out! The only available seats were for the 11 pm show. I think we might have bought it if not for the fact that the seats were 3 rows from the front :p Oh well, there goes my weekend movie plans...
Think this is it for the updates for now...just a short note to say I am still alive and well ^^
This weekend is a long break for me and I suppose for everyone else so I am taking this opportunity to relax, catch up on some sleep and meet up with friends whom I haven't seen in a while :) Yesterday I wanted to watch Avatar (since it's probably going to finish showing in the movies soon and not sure when else I will be able to catch it) but when we went to the cinema it was actually sold out! The only available seats were for the 11 pm show. I think we might have bought it if not for the fact that the seats were 3 rows from the front :p Oh well, there goes my weekend movie plans...
Think this is it for the updates for now...just a short note to say I am still alive and well ^^

1 comments:
Finally! :)
I don't think I'm ever going to watch Avatar in the movies.
Post a Comment