After a rather long hiatus, I finally decided to start writing again. Nothing much to update on except for the fact that I am back home for good now :)
I recently got an offer to do my pupillage at Wong & Partners and will be starting on 15th October 2008. This is the next stage...or shall I say the final stage before I qualify as a lawyer in Malaysia. Looking forward to the challenges ahead and as it is the start of my legal career I definitely plan to go all out!
As for now, I'm just taking it slow and enjoying the free time I have :) Recently completed a 1500 pieces jigsaw puzzle and now that it's done...I have to think of what I want to do next...
I recently got an offer to do my pupillage at Wong & Partners and will be starting on 15th October 2008. This is the next stage...or shall I say the final stage before I qualify as a lawyer in Malaysia. Looking forward to the challenges ahead and as it is the start of my legal career I definitely plan to go all out!
As for now, I'm just taking it slow and enjoying the free time I have :) Recently completed a 1500 pieces jigsaw puzzle and now that it's done...I have to think of what I want to do next...

3 comments:
すごい です わ!XD
are you ever gonna write in here again? *-)
A very good question...I think I should probably put it on my 'to do list' :P Keep forgetting
Post a Comment